Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Red Riding Hood



After a long while, that I haven`t posted here any new works, because of a very busy and challenging year, I wish to share here some of the works I`ve been working on in the passing year in an illustration course I`ve participated in that was guided and taught by the famous and talented illustrator Liora Grossman. I will start with one of the projects, that I   really enjoyed drawing and developing  in the on going process of work, through . . Liora`s guidance. The students were asked to create their own version of little red riding    hood, that was inspired by a culture that was given to them by Liora. I was given the russian  culture to study and explore, and it was such an interesting culture to explore and discover, as some of my family roots are connected to this culture. I`m adding here some of the results of the illustrations I`ve created after the research and study. hope you enjoy it as much as I did doing it







No comments:

Post a Comment