Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Drawing environments

In this exercise we were asked to draw an environment from a list of texts describing landscapes out of various books that Liora gave us. environment drawing was always very challenging for me, even though I study scenery design for bachelor degree, I found it too demanding and less interesting. I decided to face my discomfort and do my best. I feel pretty good with my attempts and hope you will enjoy them too. The first illustration is for a text from a book which was only published in hebrew so far, "Red`s Journey" by Tamar Lev an israeli illustartor, that tells the story of aboy and his dog going to mars. The second  
illustration is the description from the openning of Tove Jannson`s "Tales from Moominvalley". The exercise was also to develope our colors skills and I enjoyed exporing this too different environments very much




No comments:

Post a Comment